Serves primarily as assistant to the CEO/President; is to acts as administrative support to the GospelCise Ministry Fitness/Wellness Team. Reports to the President of GospelCise Ministry Fitness and Wellness.
- Monitor meeting requests, calls and proposals
- Prepares correspondence, letters, reports and memorandums
- Coordinates travel arrangements
- Maintains team calendar of meetings, workshops & class schedules
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Responsible for typing, proofreading, and editing materials and data for completeness, accuracy and adherence to standards for the ministries
- Responsible for filing of ministry documents, may on occasion be asked to develop filing systems
- Maintain database of contacts
- May be required to update Gospelcize Ministry website and relevant social media sites
- Perform general office work, ordering and maintaining supplies, errands, etc.
- Assist with coordination of events and act as hostess on occasion
- Maintain meeting minutes
- Receptionist duties; exercise (tact is another word for diplomacy), courtesy and diplomacy in receiving and making calls
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Must demonstrate professional and cordial conduct as well as good interpersonal skills at all times
- Keep confidentiality of sensitive information at all times.
- Advanced skills using MS Office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Computer technology proficient
Capable of researching topics via Internet
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to work well independently and with a team
- Attention to detail and task oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines when required
- Must have godly character/conduct, and must be in a growing daily relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ
- Must attend meetings in a systematic Sunday school or bible study class on a weekly basis
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have flexible schedule and be dependable
1 Timothy 3
New International Version (NIV)
Qualifications for Overseers and Deacons
3 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?) 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap.
8 In the same way, deacons[b] are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. 9 They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. 10 They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.
11 In the same way, the women[c] are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything.
12 A deacon must be faithful to his wife and must manage his children and his household well. 13 Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus.
Reasons for Paul’s Instructions
14 Although I hope to come to you soon, I am writing you these instructions so that, 15 if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth. 16 Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great:
He appeared in the flesh,
was vindicated by the Spirit,[d]
was seen by angels,
was preached among the nations,
was believed on in the world,
was taken up in glory.
Martin Luther King Rec. Center 6401 Skyline drive
San Diego, CA 92114
Monthly nutrition workshops & Prayer before each class affordable rates: any question? contact Trena at 788-8684
Mondays @ 5:30-6:30p.m.
Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 6-7p.m. Fit for Life total body workout
Wednesday 5:30-6:30pm, @ New Creation Church of San Diego, @ 3115 Altadena – San Diego, Ca 92105
Saturday 9-10a.m. Senior Chair Exercise Fit